The reopening of the Epilia centres is scheduled for Monday 18th May (unless there is a counter-order from the government).
In view of the reopening of our centres, we are putting in place a series of measures to prioritize the preservation of your health and that of our laser assistants.
Please follow carefully the following steps when you come to Epilia:
– Come alone to your appointment.
– Wait outside if someone is already in the waiting room (maximum 1 person will be accepted in the waiting room).
– Enter the waiting room with your own mask. A surgical mask will be provided to you by your assistant in the treatment room.
– Stay home if you have any suspicious symptoms and notify the secretary office immediately.
– Payment by credit card is highly recommended, please take this into account.
As a reminder:
– No exposure to the sun or sunbeds during the treatment. If the area to be treated has a tan, the treatment cannot be carried out, as the risk of burns in this case is high.
– The area to be treated must not have been depilated (wax, electric depilator, tweezers, depilatory cream) in the 4 weeks preceding the session (2 weeks for the face).
– Shaving is not recommended between sessions. The hairs present on the area to be treated must be a maximum of 1 mm long for the session. Shaving should be done according to the treatment (no shaving on women’s face).
For our part, we implement all the necessary hygienic measures in our centers:
– Hydro-alcoholic gel will be at your disposal.
– The equipment will be disinfected between each patient in the treatment rooms.
– the assistant will also wear a standard mask (each one protects the other).
We would like to inform you that the online reservation is possible again.
We invite you to visit www.epilia.be or click on the link below to reschedule your session as soon as possible.
Due to the unusual rush, our time slots are taken up more quickly than normal.
We are monitoring the situation and continue to increase the number of time slots available on a daily basis in order to respond to all of your requests. Do not hesitate to consult our website.
Your entire Epilia team remains mobilized more than ever.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.